Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sorry...where does the time go?

I am sitting here on Wednesday night and wondering where does the time go? I feel bad that I didn't write my Monday blog post, but am happy to say that my classroom has been wrapped up in lots of learning. We finished our inventions last week and presented them to a classroom full of families. I was thrilled at the wonderful jobs that my students did. Now it is the day after Valentine's Day, a day that was filled with learning through the valentine theme. We decorated boxes, talked about love, did heart math, played valentine games and worked with valentine words. Yesterday had us zoom right into today. So, I am here to say sorry that I did not post on Monday, but say thank you to a wonderful three days of learning that make me realize how wonderful each moment is.