Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Breaks

Breaks are a wonderful thing. They give us a chance to sit back and look over our life and see what areas we have been skipping out on. Today my motivational thought to you is that on each break you get with your child, whether it be ten minutes each night or a three day weekened, that you would take a peek at what they are up to in their education and in their life. It is not that you have not been doing this each day, but on the breaks really take time to really get to know what they are up to. It is in these breaks that you will get to know your child and see how you can help him or her and how they can help you. I know this is what I did yesterday with my children and what I will continue to do in each break I get with them.

Have a wonderful week! Mrs. Smith