Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Success

Family Math Day was a huge success. We had many families here and ready to play math games and learn. The halls were busy as families made their way to over 50 math games, computer math, math in music, math in phy. ed., Spanish math, the book fair, hall games, and animal balloons. I believe that everyone that attended enjoyed the day. This being my first year I did not know what to expect. After the day happened I am glad to still say that it was a wonderful day and am already excited for next year. Success takes a lot of people. It took me, our principal, more than 30 community volunteers, more than 30 high school volunteers, five Kohl's volunteers, and our entire staff to plan and execute this wonderful day. Remember to think about that in any area of life...success is not just based on you, but rather, everything around you. Be successful today! :)