Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Break

This past week we received a wonderful break of five days. During this time I did a lot of spring cleaning, spent a lot time outdoors and even worked a little on my hobby, scrap-booking. Before I went on this break I did however spend close to six hours preparing for the coming week. My note to you today is that even as we approach little "breaks" in our lives remember to prepare for what is to come. Don't just sit back and let what happens, happen. Instead plan and prepare. In the end, this makes the break that comes a million times more worth while because you can just sit back and enjoy. As summer approaches make a plan as to how you will continue to learn and grow in reading, math, music, art, science, and physically this summer so that when the break gets here you will know how to use the break as best as you can.